DJ / Presenter Available for Radio Stations Now

IANJ49

Do you need a Radio DJ/Presenter on your Radio Station?

I have 15 years experience and have equipment at home.

I play Pop Mixed and from 60's to present.

I do Live Shows only.

Let me know as I have a lot of free time.

Message me below

I do Live Shows only.

Message me below
Hello Feel The Mix radio is looking for DJ i have a opening it will fit your time We just Re lunch our website We play 60s 70s 80s and Now so come over and be part our team . Please email me at emeurer09@gmail.com

I do Live Shows only.

Message me below
Hi,

If your still interested. Please send a demo to info@radiobigsky.com

Thanks
Rob
Hi rob get in touch with us at www.iconicextra.com or send us a email to contact@iconicextra.com we’ve been running 6.5yrs and have DJs from the states South Africa Trinidad and the Netherlands . We have voice messaging systems , short code text numbers and the best social medial videos out there for advertising your shows . Hsve a look at the website if you like what you see come join us

I present a show called Barbara's Backtrackin' It is a fast paced show which only plays lively music. It also has a couple of features, one of which is called "Golden Years" where I play a couple of tracks from a certain year, with a fluffy news story in the middle. The other feature is The One and Only which plays a one hit wonder, It's an hour long and, hopefully, brightens your day

I do Live Shows only.

Message me below
Hi Ian, hope your good.
You sound like someone who we would love to have on our station, reading the few words you put up.(we just get that vibe!).

Anyway we are a "soul" Station playing the best in Soulful Music, we have expanded our music format to include Classic Pop. And you sound like you would fit right in with the DJ team.

Complete the submission form, and let's get things moving.

Click here

Or visit

Thanks